Feedback

Please share your suggestions for improving the HASTAC community, and vote on others’ suggestions. Include any relevant URLs or other details.

I suggest ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo Support Number +1-855-490-2999 which provide valuable service

If your Yahoo email is not able to send emails, then maybe Yahoo has blocked your IP address. You must check the content of your mail whether it is normal or spam. If the content is deemed spam by Yahoo, then it will certainly block the IP address, and you won’t be able to send emails. To get rid of this problem, you can call Yahoo mail technical customer care number +1-855-490-2999. They will help get your IP address removed from Yahoo blocked IP list. For more details visit at: - http://www.email-techsupportnumber.com/yahoo-customer-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • facebook technical help number +1-855-510-0444 to deactivate fb account

Are you fed up with your facebook account , its better to delete facebook account rather then further problems and issue occurred delete facebook account or dial +1-855-510-0444 toll free number for facebook
      In order to deactivate your Facebook account in temporary basis, just login into Facebook account > Go to account setting > choose General Settings > Scroll down find “Manage Account> click on edit > click Deactivate your account > define reason for leaving > click on deactivate

Visit site:http://fbtechsupport.com

Facebook Toll-free number:1-855-510-0444

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • facebook technical help number +1-855-510-0444

Step by step instructions to reset Face book secret key or how to scratch off mistake codes from Face book page are sure inquiries that strike your mind each time you get misled with sudden bugs. Such a variety of more inquiries and a solitary arrangement,+1-855-510-0444. This is our 24*7 sans toll Face book Technical Support Phone Number where our officials will deal with all your specialized issues relating to Face book in a lesser time traverse. For More Visit here http://fbtechsupport.com/blog/recover-facebook-password-without-recovery-phone-number/

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Remote Repair System Is Very Important For Hotmail Customers Dial Hotmail Phone Number 1800894139

Dial Hotmail Technical Support Number 1800894139 for instant password recovery. Hotmail Support Australia is a third-party service provider organization so dial this helpline number or visit our official website:-http://www.pcpatchers.net/hotmail-support.html

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • How to recovery your email password dial +1-855-490-2999 (Toll free)

Get yahoo Password recovery Support Number +1-855-490-2999
            Have you lost your Yahoo email password? Well, this is a serious issue and you must report it with the Yahoo admin support. If they are not responding, then you need to get in touch with a reliable Yahoo email support who can suggest Yahoo password recovery method. If you want to get Yahoo password recovery support number +1-855-490-2999, then all you have to do is browse the internet and find the reliable website. You will have to get your new password as soon as possible.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  FAQ topics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Get instant solutions from 1-855-490-2999 AOL customer support number

AOL is an acronym for America online. This is a mass media company with headquarter at New York. This company is renowned for providing web service and email service to the customers. Users can setup email, web portal and browser with the AOL. To ensure flawless service, we provide technical support to all the AOL customers. If you are facing any glitch with any AOL service, then do email us or call at our AOL tech support phone number +1-855-490-2999 engraved on the support page. For more details visit at: - http://aol.customerhelpusa.com/aol-desktop-software-support/

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • How To Put Spell Check In Yahoo Email Messages

It gives a very bad impression on an Yahoo email receiver in case you have mistakenly used incorrect spellings in your Yahoo account. Spelling mistakes in your mail are embarrassing especially in your official mail. For Yahoo email account users Yahoo mail spelling check feature is accessible on all new mail that helps in examining both plain and rich email messages for spelling faults. In case you ever come across any obstacle while checking spellings in email messages, simply dial a Yahoo customer service number. The number will help you in proffering the top solutions for Yahoo email related issues. …

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Say Goodbye to technical bugs in Google Chrome: Ring 1-800-778-9936

Step by step instructions to reset Face book secret key or how to scratch off mistake codes from Face book page are sure inquiries that strike your mind each time you get misled with sudden bugs. Such a variety of more inquiries and a solitary arrangement, 1-800-778-9936. This is our 24*7 sans toll Face book Technical Support Phone Number where our officials will deal with all your specialized issues relating to Face book in a lesser time traverse. For More Visit here- www.email-customerservice.com/facebook-support.html

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Bug reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • How to Prevent SPAM Mails in Windows Live Account

“When I opened my Windows Live Mail inbox; I was surprised to see the huge emails collection in it, and the frustrating part is, it was all spam.
                    I want to prevent my inbox from spam.”
                    What to you now?
                    Steps to prevent Spam
                    • Sign in to your Windows Live mail account, click on Options, and then click More options
                    • Here from the Preventing junk email option, click on Filters and reporting
                    • Now select a junk e-mail filter, and also select the level of protection you want, and then click on Save button
                    • That’s all
                    If…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Bug reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • How you can share your Hotmail email drive to other email account dial +1-855-490-2999

Hotmail Help desk phone number +1-855-490-2999
                      In order to get the best support for Hotmail service, you can call our Hotmail help desk phone number +1-855-490-2999. We are expert in dealing with all the issues befalling Hotmail, so you can get rid of all the issues by getting in touch with our technical support. Hotmail being one of the top email services has a number of users all over the world. Therefore, it has become important to have a reliable support that can resolve all the problems in the shortest possible time. For more details visit at: - http://www.email-techsupportnumber.com/hotmail-customer-support/

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Allow members to curate their own Collections

This tool is currently limited to staff, should be made available to individuals and maybe groups as well.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Blog scheduler

It would be awesome if we could schedule blogs (and other content, such as Opportunities) to be published at a later time. I don't like to post more than one blog at once, because it pushes all of the other great content off the front page, but I often have multiple items to announce at once.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Community tutorials

Invite HASTAC members to create screencasts and written/illustrated tutorials about how to use the site. Reward/recognize the best submissions each semester.

0 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Add a leaderboard to display and reward active users

Would show people who have contributed in various ways over specific time frames.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Magazine-style layout of site content

Could be use for monthly newsletter content or more formal "journals."

0 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base